Essex newbee!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starbuck99

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Very new to beekeeping and keen to meet and visit any beekeeper in Essex for a BK chat!
I attempted to attend my local club but there was standing room only and had to leave early due to too many standing!

If you can spare an hour then I would appreciate a shout out?

Thanks

Hi Starbuck99,

Welcome, we are also from Essex and new to Beekeeping, let us know the area, maybe it will be close enough.

I'm several kilometres from Essex, but welcome to the forum anyway :D

Where abouts, Starbuck99? I am in Ilford and a member of Romford division. We are a large division, with about 40-50 most meetings, but there are always seats to be had.

Hello to you Essex boys and girls. I was once one of you.
I've posted this before, and got no takers, but a mate who lives near Coggeshall has a field that he would be happy to have someone put a couple of hives in. He got interested when he came up to Leeds and saw my hives. He contacted the local association but they didn't come back to him. Pm me if you're interested.
Oh, by the way, Yorkshire is equalling Australia in gold medals.

Hello to you Essex boys and girls. I was once one of you.
I've posted this before, and got no takers, but a mate who lives near Coggeshall has a field that he would be happy to have someone put a couple of hives in. He got interested when he came up to Leeds and saw my hives. He contacted the local association but they didn't come back to him. Pm me if you're interested.
Oh, by the way, Yorkshire is equalling Australia in gold medals.

Slightly too far away, alas.

Sorry been away on business!
I am just outside wickford, but work in Tilbury

Latest posts

Back