Equipment

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huggybear

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi can anyone recommend suppliers please i would prefer to pick it up if there are any local to me. I live in west yorkshire.

thanks

Rob

Hi Huggy Bear,

I buy and collect all of my beekeeping equipment from Claro Bees in Harrogate. They are the retail bit of Harrogate and Ripon BKA. Their prices are good and you can always get advice from them too.

You could try Leeds BKA they have their shop open on Wednesdays & Saturdays. Its at Temple Newsam. Check the website first for opening times though.

Nothing to do with me and they are not contactable or as it seems. Don’t know how they did it but they are tagged to a number of other sites, I will pm blackbrood as its his baby and he can remove them.

Interesting this looks as though I am unable to pm blackbrood I assume he has blocked me contacting him. Also I see no contact details through the map.

I was always a bit suspicious over this map, I often thought what’s in it for him to do this map, perhaps they are created so as to in some way promote other websites off the back of other websites?

Looks as though I will have to do a bit of digging to see if it’s a scam.

Hi Huggy Bear,

I buy and collect all of my beekeeping equipment from Claro Bees in Harrogate. They are the retail bit of Harrogate and Ripon BKA. Their prices are good and you can always get advice from them too.

:iagree:
Located next to RHS Harlow R-H-S gardens, open sunday mornings. first and seconds gear, foundation, frames and a few tools etc. Good prices and friendly (no connection to the enterprise personally)

Nothing to do with me and they are not contactable or as it seems. Don’t know how they did it but they are tagged to a number of other sites, I will pm blackbrood as its his baby and he can remove them.

Not much point trying to pm Blackbrood Tom...it appears he has not been on the forum since the 28th feb.

Yes thanks HM I spotted that I think that was his last post but may be lurking in the shadows.

Its obvious to me its his site someone with access to the map as it seems have linked this one site to quite a few other peoples information giving the impression they are somehow linked.

The site is not offensive but just goes to show how with a little internet savvy it is possible to make peoples lives a bit more difficult.

Latest posts

Back