• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

There is no record of a PM sent by yourself. If you could resend, will reply to you.

Regards
magicman

Hey Magic, it's a few months down the road I know, however I'm interested to know if you still have that equipment?

he wont get it as he has only made one post

For Brother Buzz

In case you can't access PM's, yes I still have all equipment, am looking to sell as 1 purchase. Don't want to split up system.
Regards
Magicman

hi magicman

do you have a price you would like to realise for the kit? I know you said reasonable offers but would like a starting point that we could negotiate from.

cheers

hi magicman

do you have a price you would like to realise for the kit? I know you said reasonable offers but would like a starting point that we could negotiate from.

cheers

He has it all in one lot on eBay for 4000

My rule of dealing on ebay make me e wary of paying £4k to someone on ebay with feedback of 6 and a member since 2013. And by cheque so no Paypal protection.

(Not meant to be a personal comment but a general one which I use as a guide to avoid problems with scammers. I am sure the seller is a perfectly honest individual. But I have had issues before - which dealing through Paypal and using their systems resolved - £250!)

Thanks, found it. @madasafish fair point, but at the same time, PayPal is not cheap as well, so I can understand that he tries to save the extra costs.

Thanks, found it. @madasafish fair point, but at the same time, PayPal is not cheap as well, so I can understand that he tries to save the extra costs.

when you sent money to another person (not a business) through Paypal..click that you are sending it to "friends or family".. No deductions either end.

as for ebay...I'm not too sure but I believe it may be that you are not supposed to say "No PP" or ask for cash..

Last edited:
when you sent money to another person (not a business) through Paypal..click that you are sending it to "friends or family".. No deductions either end.

as for ebay...I'm not too sure but I believe it may be that you are not supposed to say "No PP" or ask for cash..

Hmm Cheque means reducing the pool of people to those prepared to pay that way.

Which would I prefer ? £4,000 and Paypal fees or £3500 eventually - as it's NOT selling - and no Paypal fees.?

Proper marketing sells things...and that means proper presentation and making it easier for buyers to deal with you.... Been there, done it...

Last edited:
I felt the same, I have made a few very sensible offers for this kit but he has 4k on his mind and won't move from it.

If some one was willing to pay 4k it would have gone long ago. It's sat getting a more dilapidated state every day.

Latest posts

Back