• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magicman

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have the following items for sale, all in good working order:-

Stainless steel uncapping tank complete with fitted electric uncapping knife

2 x stainless steel electric honey extractors, both with forward and reverse gears - 1 x 9 frames, 1 x 20 frames

Stainless steel electronic transfer tank linked to an electric pump

Stainless steel centrifuge for filtering, fed from the electric pump listed above

Collecting tank that is connected to the centrifuge

Open to sensible offers

All items in Dorset, buyer collects.

Pictures added here: BEEKEEPING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Magicman

can you let us know the make and age of the equipment please?

thanks

Hi

I have had all this equipment around 10 years, stored in a dry outbuilding. I have not used it although I have checked that it all runs, is in very good condition and very good working order. It came from another beekeeper who was retiring. It is made by Thomas (French).

Tony

Any pictures of the equipment would help

I might be interested in the big extractor and centrifuge if you want to spilt, and the price is right and of course condition is ok, might consider the whole lot if you wont split, but will need to see first before making an offer, i am in south west Hants, not sure if you can send or recive PMs but if you can PM me your details Chris

Last edited:
Hi Craig

Having some trouble attaching photos to this message, if you pm me your email then I can get pics to you.

Tony

Hi Craig

Having some trouble attaching photos to this message, if you pm me your email then I can get pics to you.

Tony

There's a forum restriction on new posters attaching pictures.
However, if you PM the Mod ("Hivemaker.") he might be able to help (and could also be in the market for some of the stuff …)

However, if you PM the Mod ("Hivemaker.") he might be able to help (and could also be in the market for some of the stuff …)

There are quite a few that maybe interested in the stuff

I have asked the seller to email me pics or host them on a photo site and send me the link so I can add them to original post.

Admin.

Sent pm yesterday for a price on the lot.

Dan

I have asked the seller to email me pics or host them on a photo site and send me the link so I can add them to original post.

Admin.

thanks mark

It's very interesting but I have a feeling that some of it is not at current standards.

However it's not impossible to get a new cage for the extractor which will bring them up to standard.

Hello
Could you please explain to me what you mean by 'some of it is not at current standards'. All this kit is in very good, clean working order.
Regards
Magicman

I didn't and don't mean to cause any upset or anything by my comments just so you know.

It would appear some parts of the extractors are aluminium or steel and as such wouldn't be ideal. It's not as if it can't be over come just not ideal.

Also is the pump stainless steel? It's hard to tell as it all appears to be blue?

So are we all sold up or it still for sale please

Jez east Coast Yorkshire

Hi

All still for sale, but don't want to split as it's all 1 complete system

Regards
magicman

Hi Tony (Magic Man) I sent you an email earlier this week. Have you received it? Dan

Latest posts

Back