Bryang 

House Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
4 national
Why does Enable push notifications keeps popping up after I have clicked on "Never ask me again"

Angie 

House Bee
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It resets every 30 days is what I've heard. Have you tried it. I rely on them so I can be on Facebook, reading emails, or even reading on a different forum. I get a little box on the lower right corner of my laptop screen and it just pops in long enough for me to see what it is, then it goes away. If important I can click on it and go directly to that thread.

Bryang 

House Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
4 national
It resets every 30 days is what I've heard. Have you tried it. I rely on them so I can be on Facebook, reading emails, or even reading on a different forum. I get a little box on the lower right corner of my laptop screen and it just pops in long enough for me to see what it is, then it goes away. If important I can click on it and go directly to that thread.
The point I'm trying to explain is.... If I click on "Never ask me again", the next time I log in I get the same request asking me to enable push notifications. So I then click on "Never ask me again" Reminds me of "Groundhog Day"

Erichalfbee 

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Try enabling them then disabling them.

Newbeeneil 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
40 plus 25 that I maintain for clients.
It appears from this discussion that NEVER has been redefined as 30days!

Last edited:

Angie 

House Bee
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you clear your cookies, then the instruction to not ask again is cleared and it sees you as someone that has never answered. So it asks again.

Latest posts