Eating honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ade'sBee's

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just out of interest, do all beeks like honey ??? I love it :drool5:..Also the smell of a warm super with its honey and cedar scents need to replicated by Glade or suchlike...I would sit a super with its frames on the side in my lounge but think Mrs A. B 's may not agree:rofl:

given a chance, my daughter (who also has a hive) would eat me out of house and home...

The smell is irresistable, but can't eat too much as it is a little sweet for me...

I quite like the smell....... although when extracting even that gets a bit OTT.

I don't actually "like" Honey..... I don't actively dislike it but for me a little goes a long way...

I started last year so got a few jars off and when I tasted it I thought it was very nice Honey..... and was very chuffed* when everyone I gave it to (or offered tasters) said how good it was....

I took a few more jars off this spring and same again....

No doubt when I extract in a week or so I'll be equally proud* but I am happy to keep the girls and possibly expand a bit over a few years just for the interest (and brilliant prezzies)...

* NB I am not sure why I am chuffed/proud for the ladies work cos its not as if I do much!!!

Nice on yoghurt- but I'd rather sell it to recoup my costs. Just love bee keeping

I no this sounds funny. but i ave 2 hives and i hate honey cant stand the dam stuff. more of a Jam man lol :hat:

Back