Easy Bee

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddy current

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Has anyone had recent contact with Easy Bee or mikethebee. Been trying to contact them since midday with ref. to my nuc order. Phone is contiuously engaged, seems very strange.

Bob

Spoke to him just this afternoon. Called me back on his mobile - 07971806670.

I saw him yesterday when I went to collect my two nukes. Shaved his hair off now. Same as usual. Very forthright and likes to chat to the ladies (my missus).

Hi Some silly person phoned and left the phone off the hook BT in there wisdom will look in to it on Monday mobile 07971 806670. I have had two phones going none stop for weeks the brush handle been stuck up me bum and I been sweeping the floor.

We sent 50 nucs out 15 nucs returned dead in transit too hot nucs collapsed in heat and bad handling by couriers the vans attract the heat So delivery’s will have to wait.

YOU can come and collect your nucs if you Ring- EMAIL- giving your collecting date and time of arrival.
Anybody want to buy-manage-hire take on a ready made bee business?.

All the best mike

Had so much work it’s not funny boys have been working non stop steam cleaning out used swarm packing boxes that has been returned. filling frames of foundation and replacing for the nucs.
Yes feeding young nucs even now!
Collecting materials for builders have a dead line to finish work on the new building and move in by 1st Oct 2009.
Have to deal with local planning inspectors.
Collecting 300 queens from airport that ended up 5 hours wasted time.
Arranging Bee inspectors visit!
Trying to sort out the electric supply that’s been a 6 month cock up with lost forms.

Then were all off collecting 5 frame nucs from our breeder boxes ready for collection.
Running brood supers back and forth with honey crates, not to mention swarming control.
The bloody dogs a magician it can get out the body strapping collar and buggers off that’s more time looking for him.
The wife wants to waste more time having her hair done 4 hour job.
Any body want to buy a ready made bee business!!!!
All the best mike

You obviously need more hours in the day than God is currently providing.

Good luck with BT, Local Planners, Electric company, Bee inspector, Airport, couriers and anyone else I might have missed, in no particular order of course.

Glad that you are able to update your customers here, without let or hindrance. I can't even start to imagine your workload at the moment. I think you need to delegate the floor sweeping, just to relieve the pain a little! :cheers2::grouphug:

I think you need to delegate the floor sweeping, just to relieve the pain a little! :cheers2::grouphug:

Delegate? No.
It's a ready made floor sweeping business. It must have some value. Franchise maybe?

Mike, I totally sympathize. The last month or so has been the most stressful of my working life and I don't have the same numbers as you. I never thought I'd be as grateful for a few days of rain just to keep the bees in check. It made me laugh the other day reading the WI resolution "accelerating decline in honeybee population" - somebody should keep them updated.

mike , i know where you are going wrong its a simple fact

you need to wear wellies, it saves on all that time wasted sitting down, or standing up going to the loo, you can save hours every day with wellies, and as for the other problems i can spend hours every day talking to one lady about water or gas or electric connections and still not get any where, you have my sympathy

Latest posts

Back