• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

East Yorkshire 5 frame nucs English queens

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbeekeeper

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi All

I have 15 nucs for sale ready for collection a couple of weeks, at a cost of £130 each as "bees on frames". Each nucleus is a small colony headed by a 2012 marked queen bred from my own "native" stocks, NOT imported.(aka Yorkshire Mongrels)

They are very calm bees but very prolific, and I have not had any issues with swarming. My breeding stocks have currently over wintered with zero losses, and Varroa has been at negligible levels all of the time.

Each colony will be on 5 new British National Hoffman deep (self spacing) frames, Th**nes premier wired foundation drawn out this season. There will be bees on 5 frames and brood on at least 3 frames in all stages of development. Given suitable weather and feeding with sugar syrup the small colony should fill a full hive box by the end of summer.

I am happy for inspections, and questions prior to collection. I will also supply ongoing advise via this forum (pm's) email, telephone or even visits (if local to me).

The price assumes that buyers will transfer the frames of bees into their own hive in my apiary and then move their hive away.

I do not require a deposit to secure an order simply a PM first come first served.

Thanks

Jim

Please see the link below of my adverts from 2011 and 2012, many of the people on the thread bought from me, so they can act as a reference if you wish to conact them.

http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10635

East Yorkshire, near Market Weighton

PS, they are all ready for collection now.

PSS, first post should read 2010 and 2011, not 2011 and 2012

Please email me if the bees are available still to buy I can collect any time.

I am popping out now so can pick up your email while out (do not pm me)as do not have Internet on my phone.

I am extra keen as my 2 hives have both swarmed and left me in the lurch.

[email protected]

Thank you

Yes, I still have one left, and email sent. But do you realise where I am in the UK from you? About 20 miles and 4 hours?

My wife says I still have too many hives!:smash:not worthy

SO! I have been told I am selling off 5 more nucs. £130, details as OP.

PM me.

PS we are just about to go on holiday for 2 week, but I can respond to PM,s but collections earliest date would be the 21 August.

Latest posts

Back