Dont know if this is too naughty for this section or not!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_richmond

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
But I feel sure admin will remove it if it is..

Just recieved this text message (so dont blame me)

"Early reports say that Michael Jackson hasnt been this stiff since McCauley Culkin stayed over."

Micheal is not to be buried or cremated, but recycled into shopping bags, so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous to children.

For all his faults he is/was a legend and his music is second to none.

Michael Jackson actually died of food poisoning. On performing the autopsy they food he had been eating 12 year old nuts !

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson......

Alex Ferguson will still be playing Giggs this year :puke: we are all soooo sad!

Due to the death of Micheal Jackson 3 of his concert dates had to be cancelled......they were Thomas aged 5, Peter aged 7, and Paul aged 9.

Breaking news: Despite rumours that Micheal is due to be recyled, his dying wishes are actually, that his body be cremated and his ashes put in an Etch a Sketch, so kids can still fiddle with his nob. :ack2:

Jockeys at tomorrows newmarket meeting will wear black armbands out of respect for Micheal, who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory. :puke:

As Jacko was fighting for his life in the ambulance the doctor said "I think we should start CPR" the paramedics said "no we should start heart massage" the driver said "no we should start an adrenaline drip" then Jacko gasping for breath said "For gods sake.... you'd better be starting something.....shamone"

I'll get my coat....

the reports that micheal jackson died from a heart attack are incorrect!!he was in the childrens ward having a stroke

A bit tamer one:

Micheal died of a heart attack after he tripped over a pram in the nursery room, his dying words were.......'blame it on the buggy'

B3TA is one of my bookmarked sites.
I cannot believe some of the skills the competition guys have.

Michael Jackson get to the pearly gates and St Peter turns him away.
As Jacko leaves St Peter sings

Dont blame it on the sunshine
Dont blame it on the moonlight
Dont blame it on the good time
Just blame it on the buggery

Latest posts

Back