Does anyone know where?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you need any spare the company I used was accu.co.uk for a project I worked on a few years ago. I went up to A4 food grade stainless. There are other companies around.

I did say I was going to tidy up the sheds today but when I looked at them I decided It would be easier to extract without the said wingnuts.

I did check the 1ld jar of honey in the cupboard seamed as likely a place as any to have put them but no luck

I did realise they are the same size as the ones that hold my boys quad bike seat on so will check there tommoro

You will find it when you are not looking for it, but instead looking for something else that you can't find.
If I can't find something, I ask my wife, I find it in seconds after that.

I did say I was going to tidy up the sheds today but when I looked at them I decided It would be easier to extract without the said wingnuts.

I did check the 1ld jar of honey in the cupboard seamed as likely a place as any to have put them but no luck

I did realise they are the same size as the ones that hold my boys quad bike seat on so will check there tommoro

If you use the ones from the quad bike seat, can you setup a camera watching the quadbike so we can see what happens when your boy(s?) decide to go out for a spin before you've put the bolts back?

I usually use the tried and tested method of dowsing for anything I've lost...the first stage is to go and buy a replacement and then stand in the place where you last had them with your dowsing rods in your hands... and lo and behold the rods will point to exactly to where you left them ... unfortunately ... you no longer need them but you have a spare set. You will need to repeat the procedure every time you lose them though....

The same place as my illusive ball bearing!
My ball bearing is somewhere in the lawn - that’s where I tipped the water out after cleaning....
I tried to find it by using a magnet to no avail.

My ball bearing is somewhere in the lawn - that’s where I tipped the water out after cleaning....
I tried to find it by using a magnet to no avail.
I clean mine in a walk in shower, chase it round the floor trying to get it before it disappears into the sewer system!

The controller of my 12 frame gave up the ghost yesterday but I managed to get the 9 frame extractor from the local BKA until mine is fixed. While putting it together I noticed the plastic box which holds all the nuts, bolts and washers was broken. Guess what was missing.............. yep you got it.......the ball bearing.
I managed to find a substitute but have ordered 10 more to make up for future loses!

The controller of my 12 frame gave up the ghost yesterday but I managed to get the 9 frame extractor from the local BKA until mine is fixed. While putting it together I noticed the plastic box which holds all the nuts, bolts and washers was broken. Guess what was missing.............. yep you got it.......the ball bearing.
I managed to find a substitute but have ordered 10 more to make up for future loses!
Where is the best place to order one from? Thanks

Latest posts

Back