Do I throw this away

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
As always, when you received birthday presents, the person sending them sometimes gets it wrong...As i am a bee keeper, my sister in law thought a box of samples of organic honeys from around the world would be a nice birthday present to me....and i still have 30lbs of my own honey in the cupboard

so i now have eight small 150g jars labeled organic honey ( sic)....peru, nicarragua, mexico, greek , english!!!!, spainish. new zealand and Tasmania

do i just say, oh they were nice and bin them...worried about EFB spores etc

Try them , at least it will make yours taste better ;)

Nice present i would of thought,did you think they intended you to feed the honey to your bee's then,or for you to eat it?

Nice present i would of thought,did you think they intended you to feed the honey to your bee's then,or for you to eat it?

just worried about cross contamination...sitting on the patio, eating toast and honey on a summer morning...always a few interested Bees after the remniants of honey left on the plate...try to be careful but...

I see MM, have to be honey on toast in the airing cuboard then.....LOL.

Nice to know the relatives are interested. You will have to reciprocate and make your standard gift a 1lb jar. That should save you a lot of head scratching come Birthdays and Christmas. :)

Maybe you'll get socks next year.

Latest posts

Back