pargyle 

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I use mainly a MacBook and quicktime player does not always work , indeed even safari sometimes plays up as well. My go to alternative for many years has been Firefox which has never let me down. I did try opera once but found it (at that time) rather 'clunky' and not so reliable as firefox. The VLC media player is my other standby.
Firefox all the way for me - has been for years - Never had a single problem with it compared to other browsers it is very forgiving and flexible not to mention quick on my ancient laptop and windows 8.1 !

Murox 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
other
Firefox all the way for me - has been for years - Never had a single problem with it compared to other browsers it is very forgiving and flexible not to mention quick on my ancient laptop and windows 8.1 !
Windows 8:1 was probably the best ever iteration they made - it improved a lot of stuff.

pargyle 

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Windows 8:1 was probably the best ever iteration they made - it improved a lot of stuff.
Yes ... and most of my ancient software will still work in it ... unlike Windows 10 which I am obliged to use at work ....sadly MS no longer support 8.1 so forcing more and more to move platforms ...

Latest posts