• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dead Bees Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Stormpsy,
If you have any Dead Queens in there I'll take them as id like to made a lure, i have 2 hives which during last summer congregated regularly on my neighbours conifier which he wasnt best pleased about, i tried using Lemongrass oil to tice them back which didnt really work so, hense asking ...
In the end he got his hosepipe to knock them out the tree :(

Last edited:
Hi Stormpsy,
If you have any Dead Queens in there I'll take them as id like to made a lure, i have 2 hives which during last summer congregated regularly on my neighbours conifier which he wasnt best pleased about, i tried using Lemongrass oil to tice them back which didnt really work so, hense asking ...

Not a sensible thing to do. What did he think they were going to do.
best just to leave them of you cant get them into a box.

Hi Stormpsy,

im going down for a quick look today so I can collect them if u like.

Latest posts

Back