Dartington Plans?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaos2361

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Hi all, feel free to shoot me down if this has been asked before,:eek: but i am very interested in building a dartington hive, but after long evenings scouring the net finding any plans seems to be impossible so would like to ask all the experienced beeks out there if anyone has some or can suggest a source?.
any help most gratefully recieved as frustration is building!:banghead:

Hi all, feel free to shoot me down if this has been asked before,:eek: but i am very interested in building a dartington hive, but after long evenings scouring the net finding any plans seems to be impossible so would like to ask all the experienced beeks out there if anyone has some or can suggest a source?.
any help most gratefully recieved as frustration is building!:banghead:

The designer himself joined the forum a little while back, but hasnt posted. You can find him on the memberlist under Rogerdartington. Might be worth sending him a message?

The plans and assembly instructions are, as far as I know, still available from Robin.

You wont find him from Marcros' description as that is not his name.

Buzzworker is more like. Sending an e-mail rather than a PM is likely more productive.

Regards, RAB

Last edited:
The designer himself joined the forum a little while back, but hasnt posted. You can find him on the memberlist under Rogerdartington. Might be worth sending him a message?

Hi Macros,
Did you manage to get plans for the Dartington Hive. I am interested in building one and like you, cant find a decent set of plans.

All the best
Apica

Have you tried Robin Dartington by sending a message by e-mail? He has not been active on the forum for over a year, so unlikely to see a PM. I have the plans but have no intention of plagiarising his work.

RAB

I will be seeing Robin tomorrow and will encourage him to log in and respond to any requests

Latest posts

Back