Dare i ask?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep be there Sat only:).
Definately not joining in the Thornes scrum:(.
Probably bringing wax for exchange :cheers2:.

John Wilkinson

care to elaborate?

I found the attitude of a lot of people there pretty damn bad, rude, ignorant, unfriendly, unhelpful...........................

but the worst was an old codger in a white coat who would not answer a simple question which was.... where is the falconry display taking place?

I cant remember what his answer was but I'll do a search because I know I posted about it at the time.

I found the attitude of a lot of people there pretty damn bad, rude, ignorant, unfriendly, unhelpful...........................

sounds like the thornes sale, all happy and talking, but as soon as the rope is down. they become as above :boxing_smiley:

there you go, this is what I posted at the time

This conversation took the buiscuit, it was between me and an elderly man with a white lab coat who seemed to be a steward stood just inside the main door.

Taff - excuse me, the falconry display.................

man, cutting my sentence off - I dont know, I dont know anything.

Taff - Oh, I only wanted to know where it is taking place.

Man - I dont know anything.

Taff - Oh, Err, are we here? (pointing to the main building on the map at the back of the programme)

Man - no response

Taff - Thanks, I think.

Man - I intentionally dont know anything, that way I cant be accused of giving anyone the wrong information.

Back