Dadant Smoker

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENZO

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello All,
Could anyone tell me where I can get hold of a large Dadant Smoker, The really tall 4" x 10" in the UK? Does anyone stock them? I can get them from the US and swienty do them but the postage is nearly as much as the smoker.

Many Thanks, Enzo

Hi

I'm afraid I got mine from swienty as part of a large order so postage wasn't an issue.

I too was looking for one for a long time.

Hope you get one in the end.

Just been looking at KBS website and noticed they charge £48.00.

Hello All,
Could anyone tell me where I can get hold of a large Dadant Smoker, The really tall 4" x 10" in the UK? Does anyone stock them? I can get them from the US and swienty do them but the postage is nearly as much as the smoker.

Many Thanks, Enzo

I bought one direct from Dadant. I had it shipped to a buddy in the US. He repacked it as a "present" and sent it on. He was able to ship surface mail and therefore it made it quite reasonable.

One of the best pieces of beekeeping equipment that I own.

Adam

Dadant direct wanted $47.00 postage, I ordered one from Highland Bee Supplies, so far very helpful. I like the idea of a large smoker, seems to make more sense to me than having to refill the smoker several times and it always seems to run out of puff just when you need.
Dadant states it's one of their all time best seller, must be worth a try.

Thanks for your response

Enzo

Hey White Park Cattle

Been trying to get one of those for a while now, there old web sight was crap and I had no luck getting one.

They have an order form on the new sight, yay at last :)

Maybe Christmas present. :coolgleamA:

Latest posts

Back