Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

David1976

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have been asked by a number of people to supply comb honey this year and I have had a good enough season that I will be able to do this this year and would like to do it going forward.

Can anyone please recommend me a company who make custom cardboard boxes with windows or sleeves to go round a box of comb?

I would like to have something more personalised than the generic ones sold by the likes of t*orne.

Also, are there better quality/priced comb containers to our base rather than those supplied by the above.

Thank you.

Wilco

Village idiot
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
10-ish
I have been asked by a number of people to supply comb honey this year and I have had a good enough season that I will be able to do this this year and would like to do it going forward.

Can anyone please recommend me a company who make custom cardboard boxes with windows or sleeves to go round a box of comb?

I would like to have something more personalised than the generic ones sold by the likes of t*orne.

Also, are there better quality/priced comb containers to our base rather than those supplied by the above.

Thank you.
The best I've seen in the UK are tins with a window. Can't find supplier details.

I'm currently speaking to a manufacturer about (industrally) compostable boxes although they don't seem keen to make something specially for bees as they already make something about the right volume and I'd prefer home compostable... Will update in time. They're much more expensive per box though

Murox

Queen Bee
Reaction score

Latest posts