• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cup-kit

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolande

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Hi,

Another thread on this forum has got me thinking about the fact that I have a cup-kit queen rearing system stored away, not being used. I don't have it to hand while writing this -it's at the bottom (no doubt) of a box in the store room. If anyone's interested in buying it please pm me and I'll find it out and get back to you -I'm not going to go searching through boxes unless someone really does want it. Would be looking for £25:00 which is about half price (and would include recorded delivery). Payment would need to be by cheque.

Regards,
roland

Hi Roland,

Yes please. Have sent you PM

Regards
BD

Hi

Start a bidding war.....................................................:willy_nilly:

Love it......... why not.........round 1 :boxing_smiley:

Regards :)
BD

No need for a bidding war (much as I might benefit from one), I stated clearly what I'm looking for and will honour that price, so, BDaddy, expect a mail over the next couple of days once I've sorted it out. If you still want it, it'll be yours.

Best Wishes,
roland

No problem Roland
I dont even know what one looks like any way its just that the auction site looks all neglected and this is the sort of thing that it was created for you could set a fixed price I guess this is the easier option and we all need life to be easier good look.

No need for a bidding war (much as I might benefit from one), I stated clearly what I'm looking for and will honour that price, so, BDaddy, expect a mail over the next couple of days once I've sorted it out. If you still want it, it'll be yours.

Best Wishes,
roland

Hi Roland,
No problem. Look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Cheers
BD

No problem Roland
I dont even know what one looks like any way its just that the auction site looks all neglected and this is the sort of thing that it was created for you could set a fixed price I guess this is the easier option and we all need life to be easier good look.

Hi Tom,

Have a look at this link, that'll give you an idea of what it is. I use them regularly, eyes too bad to try grafting manually!!

http://www.buzzybeeshop.co.uk/page3/page9/breeding systems.html

Regards
BD

The guy who owns the website linked above is a forum member.
I have purchased from him in the past and he is great if anyone is thinking of using him.

Thanks BD

I am thinking perhaps next year I may have a go at queen rearing after I have expanded a bit this year cheers

The spares for the Jenter and cup kit is cheaper at Stoneleigh from Thornes.

Regards;

Latest posts

Back