Cork City & Surrounds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Aussie

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
hello, is there anyone from around the Blarney area or within 30 or 40min drive who is willing to share some time showing me the ropes until a course starts up in October at the CIT, thanks

Hello fellow newbie,

Please forgive me being pedantic but your profile tells us that you are in the "UK" but you tell us that you are looking for a mentor in the Blarney area. As a fervent admirer of the Irish I have to point out that Blarney and Cork are pretty far from the UK.

Best Wishes

Last edited:
Ha, cheers mate. I clicked on Ireland but did not realise i had to type it somewhere else as well, computers and me have never been the best of friends, thanks for spotting it for us.

Wonderful Ireland

My greetings to County Cork - I had a cottage in West Cork, in the mountains overlooking Bantry a few years ago and we were going to live there but things did'nt work out and we gave up on that particular dream. A bit different to Oz - hope you like it.

hello, is there anyone from around the Blarney area or within 30 or 40min drive who is willing to share some time showing me the ropes until a course starts up in October at the CIT, thanks

Send me a pm ,I am in East Cork about 30 minute drive to the City ( Did the course in CIt last winter , I found it very enjoyable)

Did you get sorted out . I sent you a phone number but never heard anything , how did you get on in West Cork when yo went for the hive.

Regards

That course is starting in Cork this week 13 October 8.00 pm

Latest posts

Back