cooling

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea but there are still some that walk all over the others :D

The bees obviously think fanning the entrance is best despite there being an OMF there!

Unless some are also inside on the OMF fanning?

its the only thing we are not wonderful at!! And we have the technology to correct this one malfunction:auto:

You are probably right Heather,when my sat navs on I have to put the womans voice on, because if I put the blokes voice on I keep telling him thats wrong & he's talking through his a##e. Lol. dtg.

There's nothing quite so intimidating as the Lady Satnav voice saying "Re-calculating"

LOL!

heather, are you not on OMF?

Jez

True, like a schoolmistress telling you off, the bloke sounds as if he wants to punch your blimming lights out because its your fault! Bit like Grant Mitchell on Red Bull. Lolols. dtg

See women can navigate...

Yeah, but look at the crack across the front of the hive, they've obviously had trouble parking it! :biggrinjester:

Jezd -all my colonies on OMF - only Nucs not- and they are not mine to adapt. belong to a pro bee keeper who doesn't believe in OMF!!! :confused:

Latest posts

Back