Connection Problem

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixFooter

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I am experiencing intermittent connection problems with this web site.
Is anyone else having similar trouble. Other sites appear to be OK

I am experiencing intermittent connection problems with this web site.
Is anyone else having similar trouble. Other sites appear to be OK

It'll be some scally has knicked the copper wire again!!!

<No issues here though>

Connection Problems

Are the pages v e r y slow to load and do you keep getting an Oops message from Google?

I tried to load a print screen of it but it Oops'd it again.

I composed a question earlier today - which took ages - I am very slow, I lost that. Not a happy b++++r! :mad:

I have copied this in case it does it again!

Yes.
Not the scallies nicking the copper then!

probably a Windoze/Internet Explorer problem - no glitches hereabouts (insufferably smug Ubuntu/Firefox user:biggrinjester:)

I will check the server logs to see if its my end on the server or a connection problem in the pipe around the uk.

google speed test, you can check your server by using this. It will give you a upload and download speed check.
Also have you deleted your history cookies temp files , might be worth a go.

I have noticed lag for the last few days and hours but it is not there now.

PH

Nope, just most of you :D

Admin- They are picking on me!

I think they think that Merseyside = Liverpool and it doesnt.
I live in a posh area with detached houses where most people vote conservative and hate scousers! Not me, I vote labour and married a scouser.

Hi Sixfooter.

I was driving from Ellesmere port to liverpool last friday and as i was nearing the tunnel i noticed a load of hives in a field on the left, some with plenty of supers on. Have you seen them?

Dave

Hi Sixfooter.

I was driving from Ellesmere port to liverpool last friday and as i was nearing the tunnel i noticed a load of hives in a field on the left, some with plenty of supers on. Have you seen them?

Dave

This has got to be a build up to a joke, so I'm not rising to the bait.

Just so you know, I don't live in a council house, have never pinched a car or its wheels, I regularly wear a suit and have never been "the accused". I have never had a perm and I dont wear a shell suit.

Hi, Sixfooter.

Reading it back it does sound like a setup for a punchline, so sorry to those waiting for the punchline it was just an observation. After reading you reply I do feel i know you now though. :laughing-smiley-014

Dave

Latest posts

Back