Commonwealth Games.... we have...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Just so you know a very modest member of this forum is in India to shoot in the Archery for England in the current games.

I am sure that we all wish him a steady hand, a keen eye and no blasted gusts of wind...

PH

Just so you know a very modest member of this forum is in India to shoot in the Archery for England in the current games.

I am sure that we all wish him a steady hand, a keen eye and no blasted gusts of wind...

PH

And nicer accommodation than we have sen on the news. Good Luck

AH I did wonder why he was in India.

He sent me an email to unblock his computer from using the forum as we were getting a lot of spam from the area he is in.

Any messages left for him he will be reading :cheers2:

I think he is pretty good as he is on Olympic hopefuls list. Which is to say he trains full time. Apart from when he is in the bees of course....LOL

PH

Good luck to him.

If it's the very modest member who hasn't posted for a few days that I am thinking of then he has a lot of experience of shooting from the hip and should do well.

I think he is pretty good as he is on Olympic hopefuls list. Which is to say he trains full time. Apart from when he is in the bees of course....LOL

PH

Hope he keeps calm bees. The last thing he wants is a sting to his trigger finger :eek:

John Wilkinson

LOL John.. his bees came from me...

PH (bless him..)

Go on. Name names. Who is he?

I don't know. I'm only guessing because one of the more frequent posters is noticeable by his absence.

Well its not me.

Good luck who ever you are Mr Modest
:coolgleamA:

Just noticed that PH said in the OP that he was an Archer.

I dont think it fair to tell anyone his username.

No harm in telling you his real name though: simon terry.

I am not telling what username liam gallagher goes by either..

Oasis, would that be the green stuff for thymol/oil or the Canestan stuff for thrush? :)

User name = RobinHood :willy_nilly:

Ok so I am confused...
Is it Rab...?

I am keen to congratulate whoever it is in getting to the games.
Shame I have no idea who that would be.

A roll call anyone?

:cool:

Sam

Awwww come on! I hate being held in suspense ( or suspenders lol :smilielol5: ) sorry, I'm in a very good mood and the rudey jokes pop out then :p

I pm a Simon regularly.......mmmm, I wonder, does he live in Leicestershire?

Awwww come on! I hate being held in suspense ( or suspenders lol :smilielol5: ) sorry, I'm in a very good mood and the rudey jokes pop out then :p

I pm a Simon regularly.......mmmm, I wonder, does he live in Leicestershire?

You do, do you. Do we need to buy a new hat?:biggrinjester:

Latest posts

Back