• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Colony x 2 for sale good temperament

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Compostcritter

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I live in Northamptonshire and have two healthy laying good temperament colonies of bees for sale for £125.00 each with standard brood frames for the whole of your brood box not the amount you would get in a nuc.

I need to downsize my colonies due to work pressures. I am selling with all the standard brood frames. I would like to keep the hive, so we would need to transfer the bees to your housing. I would however consider selling the hive.

Regards
Jacqui

I live in Northamptonshire and have two healthy laying good temperament colonies of bees for sale for £125.00 each with standard brood frames for the whole of your brood box not the amount you would get in a nuc.

I need to downsize my colonies due to work pressures. I am selling with all the standard brood frames. I would like to keep the hive, so we would need to transfer the bees to your housing. I would however consider selling the hive.

Regards
Jacqui
Hello,
I would like to purchase one of your colonies if you still have them. I have a new hive to transfer to but would like to know how much you want for the hive. Please can you give me a ring on 07792 367436 or 01743 885046.
Thanks
Brett Farndon

Hello, I'm interested in these could you please contact me on 0788 556 8558 or email me with a contact number [email protected] it would be much appreciated.

I have a hive all ready and waiting but no bees! :(

Kind regards,
Cassie

Regards
Jacqui
I would like to purchase one of your colonies. Are they still available ?

Jacqui,
Got the bees home without incident.
The hive I got off ebay was from a dealer called 1trelill and the item number was 350766401749. If you look at my feedback it will be viewable, my ebay name is brettfyellow.
Many thanks for your help with the bees.
Regards
Brett

Regards
Jacqui

I have sold both colonies of bees and have decided to sell a third the colony which is equally as good temperament and I have just housed in a nuc . There are two frames of brood (not quite full frames) plus queen and a little food to get them started. The queen is 2012. I would like them collected either today or tomorrow please as they are in plywood nucs. If interested please call on 07551006649

One left call on 07551006649 please read previous thread as I am selling a third that is different to originally advertised . Kind regards Jacqui :)

Compostcritter Hi

Bees seemed to be doing really well but checked yesterday and they look like they have lost the queen. There are a lot of drone cells and what I think are supersedure cells, about five in the middle of a frame. Don't want to bother the bees too much but will look for the queen again today. If I cannot find the queen I might get a new Buckfast one.
Got my first sting yesterday, found the antidote, two pints of cider did it.
Regards
Brett

Latest posts

Back