• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Colony & New Nuc. for sale - EAST DEVON

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5...2 wooden National, 2 poly Nat & 1 poly nuc...bursting at the seams
FOR SALE IN EAST DEVON, COLLECTION ONLY

1 complete colony, overwintered with 2011 autumn queen (not marked as yet). Varroa treated with Apiguard & Oxalic in Autumn. 7 National brood frames & surrounding stores (at present housed in WBC). These were my original colony - but we are moving, swarm calls keep coming & I am running out of both kit & space. Ideally we would move them to your own transport box although we may be able to come to another arrangement if absolutely necessary.

Please PM me £150 ono -ALSO A DONATION TO FORUM ON COMPLETION

ALSO

1 National nuc from my own hives (swarmed 13.5.12)
Queen laying well, 5-6 frames of brood, good stores.
Varroa treated & oxalic treated.Can't remember if I have marked her or not...
Again, ideally own nuc box but we will do what we can to help if needed.
£120 ono - ALSO A DONATION TO FORUM ON COMPLETION

have you still got bees? how do i contact you? I am in somerset so think i am possibly not that far.

If you click on my name above 'I support the beekeeping forum' you should get a box saying 'send a personal message to Queens59'

And yes I still have both

Hi i'm having trouble sending a personel message, I am really interested in the bees can you help

Ended up as 2 full colonies - now in new owners boxes waiting for exchange of contracts...sigh

Bees now on their travels to a lovely sounding new home :D Admin, another donation made, TY

Bees

Hi could you tell me do you have any more bees for sale,if so what you have and how much and where in east devon are you.I'm new to this forum and I might be out of date but i thought i would drop you a line.Many Thanks.Les
FOR SALE IN EAST DEVON, COLLECTION ONLY

1 complete colony, overwintered with 2011 autumn queen (not marked as yet). Varroa treated with Apiguard & Oxalic in Autumn. 7 National brood frames & surrounding stores (at present housed in WBC). These were my original colony - but we are moving, swarm calls keep coming & I am running out of both kit & space. Ideally we would move them to your own transport box although we may be able to come to another arrangement if absolutely necessary.

Please PM me £150 ono -ALSO A DONATION TO FORUM ON COMPLETION

ALSO

1 National nuc from my own hives (swarmed 13.5.12)
Queen laying well, 5-6 frames of brood, good stores.
Varroa treated & oxalic treated.Can't remember if I have marked her or not...
Again, ideally own nuc box but we will do what we can to help if needed.
£120 ono - ALSO A DONATION TO FORUM ON COMPLETION

Hi did you have any more bees for sale thanks.Les

Please email me with details/price if you still have bees available to buy I can collect any time.

I am extra keen as my 2 hives have both swarmed and left me in the lurch.

[email protected]

Thank you

Latest posts

Back