• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Colonies for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it be possible for a couple of us who
may be after buying bees to come and look over the weekend?

hi pp
just had a look at the weather, monday looks the warmest but forecast says rain :( Can you do monday about noon. are you wanting them in the commercial hives?

next batch

We got the hives home safe and help was waiting....
I will be interested so let me know when the others are ready.

Ive got a national nuc for sale on national frames, 2012 Queen she has come in to lay and just waiting for the eggs to become sealed brood. so looking about 1 week. £120

Pm please if interested

hi.I would be interested in one of your nuc,also could I come over and look at them in the next fews days regards Tony

hi Got the bees home ok, only had 6 of them on the back window. Settled them in their corner. Just check on them this morning and there flying around and some are coming home with food we still got alot of flowers are us and all in the rain good girls.

These bees need to be sold before the end of this month or i will reunit them ready for winter. Still available....

National nucs- reduced to £100
one 14 x 12 reduced to £80
Commercial hives with bees and two supers reduced to £150

do the commercials include hives or is it just frames and bees?

are the supers commercials or nationals?

cheers

do the commercials include hives or is it just frames and bees?

are the supers commercials or nationals?

cheers

The commercials are as advertised in the thread,
floor, brood box, Queen Ex , two commercial supers, crown board and roof. They come with frames and bees.

Latest posts

Back