CO-OP Free seeds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thanks for sharing that with the rest of us, who can only look on as you gloat and stuff yourselves at the feast while we starve.

I imagine the flowers will look more beautiful knowing others are without.

:grouphug:
For those in the know lol

I got my FIVE packs of FREE seeds today too :D

this thread has made me chuckle. We must have cleaned the CO-OP out of seeds between us all. :cheers2:

this thread has made me chuckle. We must have cleaned the CO-OP out of seeds between us all. :cheers2:

Just wait till the junk mail from coop starts to arrive through your door, might not think it was such a clever idea then LOL

Glad i got a wood burner that needs lots of paper to light it up :D

Mive arrived today, 5 pkts, one for me, the others for friends.

Ten packets through the post today, one lot in my name, the other in that of the missus.

Got mine yesterday as did my neighbour. Worthwhile cause. Thanks co-op for the 'divi'. Now as all I need is some bees!

So how did everyone get on with their seeds? I planted only the two packs in the end and they've come up a treat and are popular with the bees at the moment.

Anyone identified their plants (other than field poppy, clover and borage) as mine have none of the other listed plants in the mix at all...

I havent used mine yet, I wrote to them by e mail after finding 2 e mail addresses and asked if they would give me a few more as I have an acre that I want to put down to bee plants.............. first recieved a jiffy bag with a compliments slip and 110 packs ! then a phone call and a quick chat followed by another jiffy bag with 130 packs ! !
So next spring these will go in along with borage and some sun flowers and hopefully a bumper harvest.
Cheers Co Op

same here, i am waiting for next year. I have 2 small fields either side of my house that the farmer never ever uses, i will see if i can plant my seeds there next year.

Is the Co-op offer still happening? I am a co-op member, and never did hear about free seeds! We too have an acre we want to plant up with wild flowers, so if it is still going, I would love to know who to contact!

Latest posts

Back