Christmas in Heaven 2009

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJBee

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
16 a mix of Commercial, National, 14 x 12, Dadant and a Warre
Christmas in Heaven is going to be great this year

Patrick Swayze is doing the dancing
Farah Fawcett is playing the angel
Stephen Gately (Boyzone) is singing carols around the tree
Keith Floyd is serving up a fantastic dinner
and Michael Jackson is looking after the kids

I have 3 children, 8 grand children and 4 Great grand Children + I son in law and two daughters in law + 1 ex Daughter in law .
No medals for guessing my take on Christmas ?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Love it :ack2::ack2:

you know Hedgerow Pete - I am not really surprised :(- you give off those vibes - but what a shame-

Lovely when families get together.:grouphug:
I am going to miss 2 sons who will be abroad this year, and a Mum recently died, - but the good side- the first Christmas for 40 years that I haven't cooked the meal - so will be at another sons house whilst he (and she) cook :cheers2: I will just explore stocking contents with grandchildren

I have even had years when I have cooked a Christmas lunch for 30 for the elderly in my residential home then cooked a Christmas meal in the evening for the family (12). This year will be such a relaxed time :xmas-smiley-013:

Heather;32803 said:
you know Hedgerow Pete - I am not really surprised :(- you give off those vibes - but what a shame-

Lovely when families get together.:grouphug:
I am going to miss 2 sons who will be abroad this year, and a Mum recently died, - but the good side- the first Christmas for 40 years that I haven't cooked the meal - so will be at another sons house whilst he (and she) cook :cheers2: I will just explore stocking contents with grandchildren

I have even had years when I have cooked a Christmas lunch for 30 for the elderly in my residential home then cooked a Christmas meal in the evening for the family (12). This year will be such a relaxed time :xmas-smiley-013:
Tradition at this house hold is we visit on Christmas day (playing Father Christmas) .
Boxing day, the Family plus neighbours descend and Feast Feast Feast!!!
John Wilkinson

SORRY BUT I STILL HATE CHRISTMAS.
humbug humbug humbug, its not the family friends or evan religon , it helps that i am religus but what kills it for me is the rediculus costs of every thing. when we had the kids , just as my dad did , we were never allowed to give a present that was over £5 in cost unless we made it our selves and most importantly we were never to give a present unless it was usefull or practical, the best pressent i gave my father and the one he kept on using was a top quality eastwing hammer, when given his first word were great i ve needed a new hammer for ages. what i hate is the fact that unless you are £1,000 in debt after wards the kids not seem to have enjoyed it,

the biggest arguement the wife and i have ever had was at xmas, we almost start a divorce or it she hated me so much for it, the cause,

i brought a card board box for my son when he was 3 a massive washing machine box, empty of course, he loved it , egnored all his shop brought presents and spent the next week living in it, we had windows cut into it for a house paper plates on the other side made it a car and upright it was a rocket, she went blooming mad over it , shame realy he still talks about it now , ho hum back to being humbug again,
bah humbug

I enjoy Christmas, a great excuse to stay in and drink followed by ritual arguments over the TV controls.

Valentines day, now that's a commercial rip-off. I have only ever bought my wife ONE valentines day card. A Tesco's Value range in Blue and white a few years back. She still has it and every year it goes on display (she knows I will not buy another one). 39p ... bargain....

Pete- get another box and have a good day at Christmas.

Presents last year- I got chickens, gardening tools and seeds, 2 goats and a Llama
They all went to Bolivia where they were needed. http://www.musthavegifts.org/

Me- I have my bees I'm happy

I buy my own christmas pressie ..........you can never have too much bee keeping equipment :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back