Chippenham (North Wiltshire).

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mushey

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
A lot
Offering help and guidance to anyone in the chippenham / north wiltshire area.

Offering help and guidance to anyone in the chippenham / north wiltshire area.

Which club are you in? We might have already met...

Well I'm not to proud to listen and take some advice Mushey....

Hi, I may take you up on your offer if it still stands? I'm nearly complete with my first ever hive and am expecting to be able to take my first bees in around a week.

I have just completed an introductory course with Ron Hoskins and Ron Hill and don't want to bug them with what may be seen as silly questions!

It would be great to have someone on hand to reassure and guide (I'm reading a book at the mo that is making me worry - probably unnecessarily!)

Thanks, Anita

Hi, I may take you up on your offer if it still stands? I'm nearly complete with my first ever hive and am expecting to be able to take my first bees in around a week.

I have just completed an introductory course with Ron Hoskins and Ron Hill and don't want to bug them with what may be seen as silly questions!

It would be great to have someone on hand to reassure and guide (I'm reading a book at the mo that is making me worry - probably unnecessarily!)

Thanks, Anita

Might want to check the dates on the last post and the OP's stats which you can find here:

http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/member.php?u=4928

Hasn't been around since February ...

But ... welcome to the forum .. there are quite a few members down in Wiltshire so someone will no doubt be up to giving you some guidance ..

Latest posts

Back