Chinese Vapeaway

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought tho, I think we can guarantee that the Gasvap is definitely made in UK! 😄
Until some Chinese factory realises they can knock one up for half the price ... although they tend to be more interested in knocking off stuff where there is a bigger market .... so he's probably safe for a while.

Much like Baked beans or the very nice Lidl digestives, ginger nuts and fig rolls.
I've not tried their baked beans but their digestives, ginger nut and particularly their fig rolls and custard creams taste as good as (if not better !) than the originals ... and their tinned rice pudding is just fantastic ... all at least half the price of the branded competition.

I have purchased 2 of this type of oxalic acid vaporizers. The first one was a number of years ago and the second one was in 2018 from China for less than 1/3 the cost. My observations are the chinese one vaporized the oxalic acid much faster, got much hotter and actually fell apart after using it less than 20 times. I threw it away.

He took a hit on his Singapore pent house, sold it for less then he paid and lost a few mill. But then again what's a few mill for one who follows the avarice trail.
Apparently someone daubed his "special" high speed lift to his penthouse with the words,....
Nothing sucks like an Electrolux! :icon_204-2:

I've not tried their baked beans but their digestives, ginger nut and particularly their fig rolls and custard creams taste as good as (if not better !) than the originals ... and their tinned rice pudding is just fantastic ... all at least half the price of the branded competition.
Luckily you have your own honey!
Chons da

Funnily enough I think their sweet pickle is a much finer product than the one churned out by Branston (I always find woody, unchewable bits in that - usually what you get from poor quality swedes) and I noticed the other day that they've tweaked the colours and design on the label a bit so I had to double check it was not Branston I'd picked up. :oops:

Phil, can you pls send a link to the one you bought on eBay pls?

Hi Elaine - it's even cheaper now! Took about 2 weeks to arrive - I haven't used mine yet, but it seems pretty well made - I had to cut the plastic sheathing (very carefully so as not to cut the wires ) to allow the positive and negative crocodile clips to reach the battery terminals.
https://ebay.us/xtgLX6I'm really pleased with the one I've got. Might order another to have a spare and to let one cool down whilst I treat the other hive.
Philip

I'm really pleased with the one I've got. Might order another to have a spare and to let one cool down whilst I treat the other hive.
Philip
Save yourself £25 ... spend 99p on a B&Q Bucket and fill it with water ....

Hi Elaine - it's even cheaper now! Took about 2 weeks to arrive - I haven't used mine yet, but it seems pretty well made - I had to cut the plastic sheathing (very carefully so as not to cut the wires ) to allow the positive and negative crocodile clips to reach the battery terminals.
https://ebay.us/xtgLX6I'm really pleased with the one I've got. Might order another to have a spare and to let one cool down whilst I treat the other hive.
Philip
Thanks Phil

Back