• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheshire Bees WA13

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotty

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2.5ish The 0.5 is an ish
Hi Folks,

I have a couple of nucs and full hives for sale in Cheshire WA13 area.

All with 2013 queens from my calm and productive UK stock

Queens are local mongrels and "bred" by me by making splits. I have done my best to avoid imports. My breeding stock is UK stock.

Cash on collection on weekends and evenings

£150 for 6 frame nuc WITH poly nuc hive (Hoffman Frames/ National size)
£120 for 6 frame nuc WITH ventilated travel box (plastic cardboard)

I also have a few nucs that have exceeded their 6 frames but aren't quite full hives... If you need a hive too, I might be able to help. Give me a call and I'll see what I can do to suit your requirements.

I only have a limited stock and selling to help others and reduce the stock in my small amateur apiary.

Thanks for looking

Mobile ***************

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,

Queens are local mongrels and "bred" by me by making splits. I have done my best to avoid imports. My breeding stock is UK stock.

I also have a few nucs that have exceeded their 6 frames but aren't quite full hives... If you need a hive too, I might be able to help. Give me a call and I'll see what I can do to suit your requirements.

I only have a limited stock and selling to help others and reduce the stock in my small amateur apiary.

Thanks for looking

Mobile **********
Oops!
Should read ***********
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Provisionally Sold. THANKS

:winner1st:
Provisionally SOLD with thanks

Hi Folks,

Thanks for looking

Hi. I have a 14x12 nuc box and looking to acquire my first bees. Have you any with a decent queen that's ready at the minute ?

Hi. I have a 14x12 nuc box and looking to acquire my first bees. Have you any with a decent queen that's ready at the minute ?

Unlikely to respond because
Last Activity: 18th September 2014 08:35 PM

Latest posts

Back