cheese books

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Home-Cheese-Making-Ricki-Carroll/dp/1580174647"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Home-Cheese-Making-Ricki-Carroll/dp/1580174647[/ame]

rolande, you can sign up for daily/ almost daily emails. I think thursday is bee keeping day if I remember rightly. I just wish I lived nearer, I'd be on all the courses lol. Problem is he keeps posting bits of our project on there and I hate being recorded. I groan inside if I see him advancing with a recording device :willy_nilly: lol

rolande, you can sign up for daily/ almost daily emails. I think thursday is bee keeping day if I remember rightly. I just wish I lived nearer, I'd be on all the courses lol. Problem is he keeps posting bits of our project on there and I hate being recorded. I groan inside if I see him advancing with a recording device :willy_nilly: lol

Hi Kaz,

I have tried but at the moment the link within the site seems not to work so I end up with a blank page, but that's not a problem -I'm quite happy to 'drop by' when I think about it.

Nice video by the way!

Best,
Roland

Hi Kaz,

I have tried but at the moment the link within the site seems not to work so I end up with a blank page, but that's not a problem -I'm quite happy to 'drop by' when I think about it.

Nice video by the way!

Best,
Roland

Ugghhh lol, I hate them.

Ugghhh lol, I hate them.

I'm glad someone replaced the crown board the correct way before you put the roof on caz bee-smillie, other wise ,next visit would have revealed the roof space to be full of trapped bees .
I'll bet the instructor saying "yes that's the correct way " cringes every time he sees the vid. :conehead:

John Wilkinson

lol, yeah.....a lot was going on. Now I know :) I knew nothing back then. I was terrified. Loved it though, in a strange way.

Latest posts

Back