cheap sugar

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We dont have a Netto near us.
Harrods will deliver though.

Pete will you have time to make wine ?
What with all your worldwide Video superstar autograpgh signing.

p.s mine arrived in the post this morning.

Never mind bookers, my local shop is selling it at 59p a kilo on special offer!....not bad at all and less hassle!

i love the picture its brilliant
Makes me think of Count Dracula but covered in sugar crystals. :p.

My local Bookers only has the 15x1kg bags offer for £8.99 (equates to just under 60p per 1kg bag). Not the cheapest, but as I pass the place going to/from work, its easy to get it there than have to source it elsewhere.

just been to booker for some sugar a 25kg bag was £13.99 including vat so i have brought 8 this time and will proberly need a few more to finish off the year with

Bad news Pete ... There's no VAT on sugar for you to claim back ..... (at the moment!)...

i wondered why it was priced the way it was i was exxpecting the vat ontop but it did not happen,
it looks as if i wont be going to booker any more any way they want to see my BBKA card when i go in next and i dont have one, and if i did it would not work out as cheap.
at the moment i save artound 15 pence per kilo at booker but add the £33 cost of bbka membership and i would have to buy at least 220 kilos of sugar to get the cost of the card back, or i just go to asda and pay 65 p a kilo bag

Latest posts

Back