cheap sugar

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got fondant from a local cake decorating shop. 10lb block.

Heather - go to an independant bakers, you have almost certainly bought fondant icing, which is completely different (still a sugar product though) and will be more expensive. Bakers fondant is the stuff you get on top of Belgian and Iced buns, fondant icing is what goes on decorated cakes. Also see the thread on Bakers Fondant, last page or so., which explains a bit more.

Frisbee

Does anyone use Ragus bee candy? I normally get it from my local association!!!! They order it by the pallet and members just buy as much as they need!!!!

http://www.ragus.co.uk/bakery/page2_data.html

Have contacted them today re their bee candy. They do ask for company details :reddevil: but I've still asked for a sample of their candy :biggrinjester: - they offer this according to their web page.

I'll let you all know how I get on. :cheers2:

bee-smillie

Hi white granulated sugar (has chocolate powder in it) been using it for three years bees love it comes in boxes of 50 lbs cost 20p a lbs. Or 1ton bags that we can load for you collect only, phone number on website.

Latest posts

Back