Chat tonight ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somerford

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Wiltshire, Somerset, S Glos & S Oxfordshire
Hive Type
National
Is anyone NOT watching football ??

Is anyone else completely bored by it all yet and think the BBC are wasting licence payers money on their jolly ? If so, I'll see you in the chat room (that is if my PCstops playing up!!)

S

No interest in football here at all.

However I will not be in the room tonight due to total fatigue.

This is Download Festival weekend and we are hosting 26 guests, usually 24 but a couple turned up with a bogus booking and rather than disappoint we brought into service our Motor Home so as to help them out. There is NO accommodation for hmmm 30 miles?

125,000 are attending the festival and we are selling showers and brekkie plus servicing our own guests. Tiring but well.... good.

PH

it's the isle of wight festival this weekend , been over for a quick look:)
but @ £135.00 for a ticket, i could bye another nuc for that !!

Carefully avoiding the whole sad spectacle - roll on Wallander at 9!:hurray:

The thing that really annoys about football and tv is the overruns - I can possibly understand losing my favourite programme if an event has gone on for a bit, but to find the match was over yonks ago, and instead of your much looked forward to piece of TV, there are a bunch of dullards and crisp salesmen who's iqs struggle to match their shoe size "discussing it" for hours.......... We KNOW who won, bog off!

Have you heard the 'vuvuzelas' being played at the matches? I keep thinking there's a swarm in the house.

There's no-one in the Beekeepers Arms!:nopity:

I must be billy no mates.

Latest posts

Back