Chat? tonight, about 8.30?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonybloke

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
3 Commercial hives with National supers, Top Bee Space. + 2 Nucs
shall we pick a subject?
how about 'swarm control'

Why don't we have a big argument about 'Natural' beekeeping - head in sand, or the future of beekeeping?

It would be good to have a 'no holds barred' debate between those with strong views on both sides.

Why don't we have a big argument about 'Natural' beekeeping - head in sand, or the future of beekeeping?

It would be good to have a 'no holds barred' debate between those with strong views on both sides.

Good Idea!!

I think all the adherents of both sides should swap, and argue the opposite case for one evening: then we'd find out the weak bits of both arguments plenty quick.

FG

I'll be there! Not that I know anything about Natural Beekeeping, but it will be very educational for me, as well as good entertainment ;)

I'll bring damson wine and strawberry & rhubarb cordial for the drivers :hurray:

Awwww poor queens lol, hope your derriere is feeling a bit better by then :) Sounds like it's going to be a good evening ;)

Why didn't I just get another dog?

Why don't you get another computer!

Oh dear, I think they were expecting you, but standing room only!

Regards, RAB

aww queens, we missed you there.....saw you popped in but out really quickly :( See if admin can help you for the next one.

How did it go later on? I had to leave at 21.20 ish.

Did the debate get going? I couldn't get much reaction, whatever crazy statements I made :)

FG

How did it go later on? I had to leave at 21.20 ish.

Did the debate get going? I couldn't get much reaction, whatever crazy statements I made :)

FG

not enuff folk with TBH experience for a debate!!

Nobody even got grumpy when I said spraying crops was good, cos it killed bee parasites too!

Life's hard for a Saturday evening Troll . . .

:)

FG

Latest posts

Back