Chat Room

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedeaddiplomat

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
sadly, no more!
Does anyone else ever visit the chat room?
I pop in every time I log on to this forum, but I never see anyone else there, and feel a little embarrassed talking to myself all of the time :blush5:

I can only assume that either no one else bothers with it - or that I am wearing the wrong after shave?

Does anyone else ever visit the chat room?
I pop in every time I log on to this forum, but I never see anyone else there, and feel a little embarrassed talking to myself all of the time :blush5:

I can only assume that either no one else bothers with it - or that I am wearing the wrong after shave?
Likewise I visit from time to time ( no one there ) .
I am also a radio ham and as such make random contact with hams from all points of the compass:). Some of these contacts become friends and arrange a schedule (SKED in hameze ) Groups of hams with mutual interests outside of amateur radio IT buffs Photography enthusiasts , beekeeping nuts etc.
, tend to congregate on set frequencies at specific times . A little organisation is all that's required :).

John Wilkinson

why not post a notice that you wish to chat and give a time and invotation
to come and chat, bring a bottle

I would, but I suspect like a few others - havent a clue how to and the procedure so dont venture:blush5:

any one like to post a lesson on the use of the chat room

any one like to post a lesson on the use of the chat room

yep, here goes .....

Click 'CHAT ROOM' from tab above.....tadda :) thats it

admin

do you need to down load any software to use the chat room?
tryed loggin in and could not I'm useing a mac any ideas

mik

No Plumber- if I can do it anyone can:ack2: and I did :cheers2: - so see you there sometime

admin

do you need to down load any software to use the chat room?
tryed loggin in and could not I'm useing a mac any ideas

mik

will check on my mac shortly but should be fine, its a flash shockwave based chat room

and type message in small space at base of screen:)

met plumbers like that too..... bless:confused:

Hi Frisbee

it started to load but about 50% in got a measage from firefox saying that there was a problem wih adobe 9 and if I continued would control so aborted down load, may need to up date the flash chat software

mik

it's amazing the useful bits and peices you can get from the pound shop
sod spec savers

and type message in small space at base of screen:)

met plumbers like that too..... bless:confused:

Plumbers no longer forget their tools .
Not since the introduction of lead free solder ! :leaving:

John Wilkinson

no they forget there spec's instaed on the slippery slope to adult pampers

my macbook pro also tested fine with the chat room, so dont think your issues are mac related

Latest posts

Back