chat room

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it my computer, can't seem to get into the chat room these days?
The chat needs flash support from your browser, chances are that's what's failing. Try it on another browser or another computer.

Which means it simply ain't going to work on an iPad (etc) unless the thing has been hacked to allow what Apple doesn't.
True. I read the original implying that it used to work, that could be worth establishing. If so, first guess would be something else was installed and 'broke' it. If it's a family PC that someone else has broken for you and might 'fix' again one way round is installing Chrome (or a browser you don't have) and adding flash support to that.

True. I read the original implying that it used to work, that could be worth establishing. If so, first guess would be something else was installed and 'broke' it. If it's a family PC that someone else has broken for you and might 'fix' again one way round is installing Chrome (or a browser you don't have) and adding flash support to that.

Flash is built into chrome so no need to install it separately :). Certain flash versions are being blocked due to big security holes so could be that stopping it. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to update old one be careful it doesnt install anything you dont want :)

Flash is built into chrome so no need to install it separately :). Certain flash versions are being blocked due to big security holes so could be that stopping it. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to update old one be careful it doesnt install anything you dont want :)

thanks for the link, it didn't work again today so I'm down loading it now thanks:thanks:
Yep it's working now :)

Last edited:
Applied water to newly planted hedges, cold desiccating winds do. Just that!
Hollies look ok although looks can be misleading !
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Applied water to newly planted hedges, cold desiccating winds do. Just that!
Hollies look ok although looks can be misleading !
VM

Poor old Victor. Going senile apparently!

That'll teach him to use new fangled IPads - Maybe he should stick to BIG BUTTONS.... :icon_204-2:

:sorry: VM

perhaps the desicating winds have got his fingers to.

Now now peeps! I like kids but not cheeky kids !,
Honest mistake , honesty being a rarity on here!
Admitting a mistake even more so. :D
A shaky Vvvvvv Mmmmmm!!!!!

Now now peeps! I like kids but not cheeky kids !,
Honest mistake , honesty being a rarity on here!
Admitting a mistake even more so. :D
A shaky Vvvvvv Mmmmmm!!!!!

not worthynot worthy

Maybe a warming pint in the beekeepers arms would help with the shakes. your more than welcome if u wernt on one of those ipad thingys lol

Old timers are always more than welcome.

Chat pub is open, virtual beer and soft drinks available

Latest posts

Back