Charter?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I received a pm this evening from a member who does not post but often logs in to read the forum.

I am not sure if it?s a p*ss take or for real?

The pm talks about us setting up a forum charter?

Something that seems to be straight out of the ?New labour book of office speak? it talks about ?Value added? and ?code of conduct? as if the poster has been on one to many team building exercises.

What I think we need to do is have a? forum shower? and ?touch base? to ?evaluate? and ?cascade? to other ?forumites? the need to line ?all our ducks up in a row?.

Do you now see why I think this is a joke?

It also goes on to ask why we often have a member post but no replies after over 50 views of the post?

Its simple, a search engine such as Google is able to split itself on the forum into over 50 pieces and the server treats it as 50 views of a thread.

Regards the question about us not being moderated,it is very simple,the forum members moderate themselves,as adults we know how to have fun without getting our knickers in a twist.

Yes David Brent I have replied to your pm, you know who you are!

Hmm, theres a similar post on the other Forum - posted by Fred Bloggs, if i remember correctly.

Maybe this person who sent the message, is out to take over the world with Conduct Charters?!:ack2:

Only one response to those sorts of individuals.
( i really toned this down, my other image was more fitting)
winston_churchill_victory_1.jpg

AH looks like I have been well and truly "HAD"!

It all makes sense now.

Goes to find the red face smillie :redface::dupe:

Perhaps you need to put it in your bloggs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back