Changes in the moderators' super-league

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s hope it’s a little more permanent than the last super league😂

Does this mean Jenks has been unleashed?

I was not aware you can vote and elect the moderators on this forum. Wish they do the same in American fora, as well. Such a democratic process would be refreshing and in line with the times we live in.

I was not aware you can vote and elect the moderators on this forum. Wish they do the same in American fora, as well. Such a democratic process would be refreshing and in line with the times we live in.
You can’t. But you can send admin your recommendations 😂

A company with a registered office in San Marcos, Texas. They own and operate many communities such as this one.
They inherited me

A company with a registered office in San Marcos, Texas. They own and operate many communities such as this one.
Thanks for the info, Dani. Never thought Texans would own a beekeeping forum in UK. As an Okie, we naturally despise a Tex as we regularly beat them OU/Texas football.

It’s an expression used to indicate ones approval!

Latest posts

Back