Cats...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somerford

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Wiltshire, Somerset, S Glos & S Oxfordshire
Hive Type
National
Lord Mandelson was out on the campaign trail in South Wales and things were going well. He stopped off en route at a Primary School where all the children were talking about their pets. Little Iuan was particularly pleased has his cat had just given birth to 3 kittens. Lord Mandelson was pleased and asked if they would grow up to be good little Labour kittens, Iwan replied yes.

Thinking this would be an excellent rallying cry, Lord Mandelson returned the following week with Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling and the media and again talked to the children about their pets. He spotted little Iuan and called him forward and introduced him to Gordon and the press.

'This little boy hs 3 kittens and he told me that they were going to be good little Labour kittens'....he was interrupted by Iuan ..'actually you are wrong, they are going to be Conservative Kittens.'

'But But spluttered Mandelson, you told me last week they would be Labour kittens'.

'Yes I did', replied Iuan. 'but now their eyes have opened.'

:gnorsi:

Latest posts

Back