Caravan/Motor Home Storage.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
If you have one and pay to store it can I ask what sort of terms are on the go?

PH

There's a man close to me who has caravan storage, very secure, but obviously on the side of the road. He used to charge £5 a week, that was about 5 years ago so it may be more now. I see a lot of caravan storage on farms I go to. They are often hidden from view from the road, I only see them when I get round the corner, but just because they are hidden doesn't mean on-one knows they are there.....Google earth makes anything like that insecure, some of the security on those places is better than others.

I presume you are looking for somewhere to park your motor home? I can ask if no-one comes up with a better answer. When you talk about it, it sounds like you will need a good secure place for it :)

Frisbee

For peace of mind I would pay a little extra and store in a compound thats part of a Motorhome/caravan sales business.

They do all year round storage and you know it will be 99% secure with no problems regards insurance.

It has to be better than a local farm..

We are looking yes, partly because we have had a plague of mice (12 trapped in 14 days) and resulting in a new mattress at no little expense and a few other jobs we would have preferred to avoid.

Around here we are being quoted between £3-400 per year so am interested in what others hear is the "going rate".

PH

Secure storage around here is £240 outside £320 indoors

Latest posts

Back