Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

The Hyde Ranger 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hello Admin,
I was going to spread the word about the new auction site to a local beek and tel him where to find it on the net but when I type the address into google or ask I can't find it, I can only gain access via the link on the forum, I have this stored in favorites it makes it easy for me but how can I explain to someone by E-Mail where it is if when they type it in it's not there, What am I doing wrong ? :confused: Regards Nigel.

admin 

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
What are you typing in?

It will not be in Google yet as it has only just been indexed by the search engines.

Beekeeping Auction

The Hyde Ranger 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hello Admin,
I first tried typing Bee Alert, there are loads of them, then I tried beekeeping auctions, then Bee alert Beekeeping Auctions, then I tried typing www.Beealert.co.uk it's the address I got from the link I saved in favorites, I have since found it by typing in Bee Auction, when I scroll down the page it's under " A new beekeeping auction -page 5 beekeeping forum.co.uk " I do understand that its early days yet, What will I need to type into the search engine to be directed to it when everythings up and running ? Regards Nigel.

admin 

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
That depends on what keywords I try to rank for.
I will need to do some research first to see what people are seaching for and then see If I can rate for those phrases,then its time to put my SEO hat on..

thurrock bees 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
That depends on what keywords I try to rank for.
I will need to do some research first to see what people are seaching for and then see If I can rate for those phrases,then its time to put my SEO hat on..
hi mark, ive got the same problem with my website, ive passed my web address around to ALL my friends and family.
Any advice would be great.
thanks
TB

Latest posts