• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

candle moulds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcros

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I am just starting to try and make a few candles, and gathering some kit. Does anybody know of a supplier of the 1oz bar moulds (with "beeswax" on) other than thornes?

Anybody looking to sell any candle kit, drop me a message- after a steam wax melter, moulds etc.

Cheers
Mark

I am just starting to try and make a few candles, and gathering some kit. Does anybody know of a supplier of the 1oz bar moulds (with "beeswax" on) other than Th**nes?

Anybody looking to sell any candle kit, drop me a message- after a steam wax melter, moulds etc.

Cheers
Mark
buy a 1oz bar of wax for £1.10 (in my local shop anyways) and a small pot of latex. make your own latex mould + have latex spare to make some candle molds.

simply paint on the latex in thin layers, then make a solid outercast out of plaster of paris or fiberglass, [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ozmmKQeIo[/ame]

found an electric fondu set bought from a charity shop worked a treat for wax melting.. seen new ones in aldi recently for pittance

Back