Cancer in beekeepers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonglow

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I have just started to read The Shamanic Way Of The Bee by Simon Buxton and early on in the book ,it is claimed that it is very rare for beekeepers to get cancer, which I must admit I am sceptical of, even though details are given of some of the research,but I discovered this article on line,

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article6790927.ece

It has still not convinced me of the claim in the book ,but its an interesting
coincidence

Last edited:
,but its an interesting
coincidence

Interesting read. Like wise in my industry (chemicals), is it the constant exposure to them that gives you a "dose" of it that you evolve?

Another interesting coincidence is beards and beekeepers, and that’s just the women:ack2::svengo:

so... it is safe to start smoking, sunbathing, breathing printer toner and drink a lot more alcohol...

... or maybe start using Fumidil B, or is that pushing it!?! :ack2:

Beekeepers say that the bee sting heals rheumatism
but I have not met the men who are more rheumatic than beekeepers.

so... it is safe to start smoking, sunbathing, breathing printer toner and drink a lot more alcohol...

... or maybe start using Fumidil B, or is that pushing it!?! :ack2:

I thought the treatment had been working for you Pete...obviously not :cheers2:

the alcohol bit though needs some consideration - I find The Volunteer a better bet than The Saladdin for fresh beer at the moment....

regards

S

the alcohol bit though needs some consideration - I find The Volunteer a better bet than The Saladdin for fresh beer at the moment....

I suggest you teach me some of your wisdom!:cheers2:

Latest posts

Back