Buxton Norfolk.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lois

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2 colonies now! and some spare parts.
Hi. Im very new to beekeeping and have just(3&1/2 hours ago) installed my first hive in my garden after first checking that the neighbours don't object. I have got a fab beekeeper in Steve but he lives about 20 odd miles away. is there someone who lives nearer to me who doesn't mind being asked silly questions?

I started a beginners course but all they told me was what I already knew from the books I bought in preperation for getting the bees. There was no hands on instruction for this course, that would be on another course and that would cost a lot more money and I am fairly tight with my cash. :D

Hi Lois - welcome to the best forum. I'm a bit far away but there are 2162 members waiting for your "silly questions" right here:seeya:

Mike

Thanks Mike. I would be more than willing to visit you in France! Today the bees are flying about getting their bearings. They seem to like my wisteria, and have come back with panniers ( is that what you call them?) full.

Hi Lois

Can't be of any help mentoring but I live close to you in Colby and am just about to take delivery of my first nuc!

Latest posts

Back