Buenas tardes amigos

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxManSmokerBoy

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hola a todos,
New bee in the hive near Madrid. Excellente reading your posts.
HedgerowPete is muy fantastic Ambassador for beekeeping in Britain.

Greetings for you my special friends. :grouphug: The sun she is shining very much.

Muchas abrazos :grouphug:
WMSB

WOW looks like the king of video is going global ! :cheers2:
Well done Pete.

Hola, y bienvenido al foro yo espero que mis abejas se comportarán cuando vengo a Nerja, España la semana próxima
Adios,
Heather

Just a Hi there sentence- dont get ideas, am no expert. And hope I didnt send a wrong word. Once my husband commented to a plumber who was in our bathroom that it was a hot day - and instead said he was randy (hot)- fastest bit of plumbing I have ever seen :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Hola a todos,
New bee in the hive near Madrid. Excellente reading your posts.
HedgerowPete is muy fantastic Ambassador for beekeeping in Britain.

Greetings for you my special friends. :grouphug: The sun she is shining very much.

Muchas abrazos :grouphug:
WMSB

Good Afternoon WMSB.

Buzzy Bee Shop has sent several parcels to Spain. Contact me if you need anything.

www.buzzybeeshop.co.uk

All the best
Mark

Hola mis amigos

Hola y gracias Heather,
De Nerja, al sur de Granada, cerca de la Autovía del Mediterráneo. Un pueblo muy muy bonito.
Usted trae las abejas a Nerja? You bring bees to Espain o vacaciones?

Gracias Marcros, yo vivo en la localidad de Meco, Alacla de Henares, Madrid.
I have one houses of bees.

HedgerowPete, usted no es un músico? No sing good?

Muchos abrazos a todos, :grouphug:
WMSB

No. Mis abejas permanecen en casa. Yo vacaciones en Nerja. Tenemos una casa allí.

But as this site is an English based one- that's all folks- :) my Spanish aint that good!!!

Un marido? Hombre mi amigo dice: "Hola, disfrutar de sus vacaciones". 'Traductor Google' ha mejorado maravillosamente.
Mark sentimos - no pudo resistir.

No point in wasting a new IP address viewers.
WMSB/Hombre

WaxManSmokerBoy would like to apologise for for any amusement caused.
Sorry Heather, you weren't meant to bite, but do enjoy your holiday. It's very hot in Meco just now and due to be hotter tomorrow 35/36 degrees.
Loving the sun, the beer and the Grandchildren, missing my bees who would normally keep me out of trouble.
Google Translate has come along in leaps and bounds in the last couple of years, if you keep an eye on it that is.
I have to confess, my Spanish isn't that good either!

Big :grouphug: for Heather. :cheers2:
Mark, I won't be using WaxManSmokerBoy again, he was actually the unknowing figment of a BI's imagination and an idle comment he made. :) Your logs will verify what I say about the two personas.

My wife wonders why I'm smiling at my computer like a luney :toetap05:

Meanwhile back at the forum. :)

making-fun-054.GIF

Frisbee

That's quite some raspberry. I forgot to mention that HP might have to cancel the order for his larger hat, or was it a doorway?

I'm currently looking for a picture of him wearing his new veal! :) Not sure if the veal will be delivered in a box, a bag or maybe a crate?

You still make good vids Pete, even if I'm taking the Micheal just now. How did your sunflowers on the canal bank turn out in the end?
The ones I tripple dibbed, in my garden, looked sparse but came on very well with a few holes where the slugs got them. The second phase came up well, but were fighting each other because they were dense-packed in rows, the seed having been sowed along the back of a spade.

Never saw one of my bees on them, but lots of bumble bees. Maybe they would sneak up on them during my holiday. They are probably sucking the neighbour's fish pond dry at the moment. :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back