British Beekeeping on ITV1's Countrywise 9th Sept

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simoncav

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Hi all,
A feature on the current state of British Beekeeping will be broadcast on ITV1's Countrywise programme going out on the evening of the 9th September.

Very proud as they chose to interview my daughter on her view of beekeeping as a teenager... Also talking to Ian Homer and Rob Field (Professional Bee Farmer).

More information here on the Bee Good blog

Simon

Hi all,
A feature on the current state of British Beekeeping will be broadcast on ITV1's Countrywise programme going out on the evening of the 9th September.

Very proud as they chose to interview my daughter on her view of beekeeping as a teenager... Also talking to Ian Homer and Rob Field (Professional Bee Farmer).

More information here on the Bee Good blog

Simon

Well Simon, I can see from the blog that it seems to have been a very thorough and intensive investigation, taking the pulse across the length and breadth of the nation!
We were at one of our our local Bee Farmers’ (Field’s Honey Farm) apiaries not far from Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain with Elsa, Ian Homer and Robert Field being interviewed by the very lovely Liz Bonnin.

Latest posts

Back