Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

roche 

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Thanks again Admin for setting up and running an excellent forum - I just noticed a landmark statistic today...

Onge 

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
langstroth
Number of Hives
9 Medium Poly, mostly foundation-less. Some run as Warre TBH
Gratz to you Admin. :D

admin 

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Wow,thats just made my day !!

I love the graph Roche,many thanks for taking the time to do it.

Looks like we are the biggest mainstream beekeeping website in the uk now,with the most members and most posts ect.
Not bad seeing as we dont have the bbc,Times newspaper etc to do press releases for us but just rely on word of mouth and the support of friendly posters.

Thanks everyone,your posts and support are really appreciated,its so worthwhile putting in the effort when you see just how many beekeepers get friendly polite and often fun answers to tough questions,between us I think we have all saved many a hive from disaster :cheers2:

You should all feel very proud of what you have achieved :grouphug:

Erichalfbee 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
:iagree:
I'll echo that. This forum is a mine of useful information and debate and I have learned much. I have yet to be saved from disaster ......YET

wannaBkeeper 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Thanks again Admin for setting up and running an excellent forum - I just noticed a landmark statistic today...
I wonder how many members of this forum, like myself, still have membership of the darkside that they no longer use?

I'm sure the figures would be cause for bigger celebration if they were all deducted.

rae 

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
8 and 3 nucs...it's swarm time...
Quite apart from the obvious reasons why this place is better....the other side seem to have a bizarre policy of hiding their forum. I am a member, but I have no idea how to access it (no one sent me a password, can't be bothered to ask for one). This place shows up on google and nags you about registering, but you can see it is useful immediately, thus you are inclined to register.

tkwinston4 

Field Bee
Reaction score
WBC/Smith/National/nucs in Horsham, West Sussex.
Hive Type
smith
Number of Hives
I wonder how many members of this forum, like myself, still have membership of the darkside that they no longer use?

I'm sure the figures would be cause for bigger celebration if they were all deducted.
I am one of those.

Thanks everyone for your most helpful advice over the past year. :hurray:

SixFooter 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
It's invaluable to me - I would be totally beewildered a lot of the time without it.

Latest posts