Botswana Orphanage, England Team Visit

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbeekeeper

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
The England team was visiting an orphanage in Botswana. “it was very sad and upsetting to see their pathetic, hopeless, forlorn, sad little faces - with no friends, no hope for the future and rejected by their own parents “ said Mutolo aged 6.

Whilst there Robert Green asked if he could cradle new born Jemal Maswinga who was just 4 hours old.

“You goda be ****kin joking said surgeon Muswana Kambanjo this is a tiled floor”

“Anything at all we can do to help” said Don Capello. “We need drugs urgently said Kambanjo” “I’ll have a word with my dad when I get home if you like” said John Terry.

Terry asked the nurse for a date “sorry I’ve only got bananas” she replied “Even better” said Terry.

Little Letingo in a wheelchair had lost both his legs in a mine explosion. “You is all like me” he said looking at Lennon, King, Johnson, Heskey, Defoe and SWP…. “Is it because we is black” said Defoe…. “No im no ****in good at foosball either” said Letingo.

Nice one Jim,:smilielol5:

rumour has it that the England team have had to turn down a large sponsership contract with a petfood company, the fans thought that having winalot on their jerseys mite be seen as a pi** take.

David Blain has lost his record for staying in a box doing nothing for days on end - to Wayne Rooney

Latest posts

Back