• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Borage Honey wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_bull

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi

If you have surplus borage honey that anyone wants to sell bulk please PM me, ideally wants to be from Essex or Cambridgeshire but may consider elsewhere.

Ideally in buckets 30lb+

Regards

C B

What are you looking to pay per bucket.

W

Me too if anyone has any as well as clear honey

Lets resurrect this, anyone? Will consider any volume from a few buckets to a few barrels, must be borage as the predominant source.

PM me with details

Regards

C B

bee honey from Bulgaria

Hello,

If you are interested in honey from sunflower, rich in pollen and
herbal, directly from producers without any additions, natutal sweet and healthy. We have all the time and the price is 3GBP per 1 kg( the price can be negotiated) 100% pure honey delivered in UK.

Regards
Viktor

Hi Also interested in buying too please !! PM me with details.

WW

anyone find a source?

let me know if you find any :)

I guess not :)

JD

I am going to plant a fooking field of the stuff, anyone have seed prices for 10 acres?

Does the plant have any other value ie cattle feed

theres a guy on bid 4 bees (beehappy) that do
's 1/2 kilo packs other sizes available.bought 1/2 kilo for a bit of gorilla gardening ie foot paths verges etc.
none listed at the mo but an on site pm should get a response.
£17 1/2kilo

I am going to plant a fooking field of the stuff, anyone have seed prices for 10 acres?

Does the plant have any other value ie cattle feed

You'd need about 20-25kg of seed I'll ask about if i can get you a bag from work, seed is mega dear though but once sown the field could be topped annualy and kept as a permanant feature, i am not aware of any use for the green matter though.

C B

CB

Could you get me a price for about 10kg ? Thanks

£15/kg minimum order of 10kg thats a price delivered to you

You could try Kings Seeds; telephone for the commercial growers price, but as crazy_bull points out, it doesn't come cheap. Either you will get a better price or more importantly you will realise that CB's figure is probably spot on and you will feel happy with it.

Sowing is October to February, so it's a next year harvest now; something to look forward to.

Latest posts

Back